CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

blog gadgets

is there some competition that i was not let in on? is the person with the most gadgets the coolest blogger? every time i check out a new blog or look at a blog i follow there seems to be more. i was reading some blogs the other day and lee walked in. his comment "oooohhh they have music, why don't you have music?" so again i ask was there some challenge that i should be let in on? is more, more? do i need to start gadgetizing my blog?

tara

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Toby said the same thing to me...that's why I now have a few songs on my blog, but I don't really like it. When I check my blog, I always pause the music or turn it way down. I'm thinking about taking the songs off...

Jennifer said...

The person with the most gadgets IS the coolest blogger. :)