- t: why is you tummy getting so big?
- m: because the baby is growing.
- t: oh, and then it will do this. puts his fingers together and points to his stomache, goes up his chest about 3-4 times. then puts his fingers to his mouth and acts like he is throwing up.
- m laughing hysterically: no that is not how the baby gets here.
- t: then how does it get out of your tummy?
- m: i show him my c-section scar. they cut me here and that is how the baby gets out.
- t: oh, that must really hurt.
so, i didn't have to explain how babies get here the old fashioned way and go through the whole thing about girls and boys being different. that is the ONLY benefit i have found in having c-sections.