CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

i've been tagged

ok tag, and i'm it! my friend tammy tagged me and mentioned that this was a good way for jump starting your blog when you seem to be in a blogging rut. link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

*share 7 random/weird facts about yourself.
*tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of your blog.
*let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment.

  1. i don't eat cheese often. it is the texture thing. gross.
  2. rachael calls lee's friends and us saved by the bell: the married years because most of us met and dated in high school.
  3. in high school i once dated 3 guys that were friends and guess still are friends. not at the same time one after the other.
  4. even though payton will be the death of me i still want a fourth child. as i type this he squirted half the boys toothpaste in the sink.
  5. i always have a jacket in my car especially in the summer.
  6. i only wanted to boys and then no more children.
  7. my best friend growing up was also named tara.

now i tag 7 people. some of these people may not even know i blog yet. hehe. they are rebecca, jen, cassie, brenda, and brandi sorry that's all i got.

i had to think about some of those.

tara

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I only really know 1 blogger other than you and Jennifer. I figure it wouldn't be nice to double-tag Jennifer. So I'll have to think about it before I do the tag-thing. I don't want to look pathetic by only having 1 person to tag...

Kari said...

It's hard isn't it??? Glad to see you blogging! It will suck you on...just a warning...

Travis Erwin said...

My wife feels the same way about cheese.