CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

what is the deal?

i don't know what it is. if he hears the water running in he comes. does he feel the need to go in there while i take a bath? does he think i will get lonely and need someone to talk to while i bathe? well tonight i was really in for a surprise.

he decided he would help me get undressed. i have been doing that for a while now and i can handle it on my own. but he insisted he help.

and this is the night my 2 year old undressed me.

didn't see that one coming did you? he kept saying "heppa you." apparently he is more like his daddy than i thought, trying to get my clothes off.

but he did pick them off the floor and put them in the dirty clothes so i was excited about that. and no there are no pictures to document this event in our lives.

tara

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is funny. Seriously... I'm still laughing while trying to leave this comment!