CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

thankful: day 10

it seems i have issues and can't seem to get all of my days posted on the day.  oh well, better late than never, right?

i am thankful for the opportunity to pay it forward.  every time i had a baby i would always have several people bring dinner over for my family.  it was such a Godsend for someone to take time out of their busy life to bless me and my family.  i would appreciate a warm home cooked meal that i didn't have to prepare so much.  there recently has been a family that i have been able to use to pay it forward.  i am glad that we are able to bless this family like we have been so many times.  i ran into one of the girls and she told me how much she loved the food, which just made my day.  i think it was so good because while i was making it i was praying for healing for this mother and comfort for the family.  so it was not only made with love, but prayer.

tara

0 comments: