CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

thankful: day 7

even though i didn't post this yesterday i thought about them all day.  i knew what i was thankful for just didn't have or take the time to post it.  i am thankful for my friends.  i have been blessed with many friends.  some friends are closer than others.  i have several groups that fill different needs for me.  and all of them are special to me.  i need to talk: shocking i know.  God has blessed me with friends who will lend an ear.  some even come to me for advice, crazy but true!  without these relationships i would suffer greatly.  over the last few years i have needed these friends and without always being a great friend in return they were there for me no questions asked.  i thank them for that.  my best friend, sheryl, lets me say whatever i need to say and never thinks poorly of me.  we don't get to see each other as much as we did but we always pick up right where we left off.  i am most grateful for her.

tara

0 comments: