CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

not the best mom

wellness wednesday. today it did not make me feel well. lee called me and asked if it was wellness wednesday. as soon as he asked my heart sank. i forgot and it was too late to go walk with tayte. lee tried to comfort me and told me tayte probably won't realize i am not there. i got ready and left to walk with baylee. when we got there i was told by several people that tayte was crying, but didn't know why. then one of the teachers told me that he was looking for me. i only thought my heart sank earlier.
when tayte got out of pre-k i asked him how school was.
"fine."
i asked if he cried.
"yes because i was looking for you and you weren't there."

if he asked for the moon today i would find a way to give it to him. i feel horrible. how do you make it up to a 4 year old kid who realized you weren't there? i try to always be there and i wasn't. today i was not my best mom, but tomorrow i will try to be better. today we went to nick and codums (toot n totums). so to my 4 year old all is right in the world.

tara

0 comments: