CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

when i die....

as time goes on there are things that bug the fire out of me and i want it to be known that there are certain things i don't want.

  1. if i should die on the road do not put flowers or crosses on the side of the road. please do not make all my places traveled be referenced by the last spot. that bugs me.
  2. do not put rip tara on your car with shoe polish. if you feel the need to put my name on your car (which i hope you don't) at least use some type of vinyl so it isn't on there halfway and washed partly when it rains.
  3. also i probably will be scared to death. i don't want to die alone so please be loud and let me know you are there. i hate the quite.

these are the big ones and know this... i will come back and haunt you if you do any of these.

tara

0 comments: