CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 28, 2011

thankful: day 27

i am thankful for my faith.  there are some things that have happened in my life and i could not get through them without my faith.  i lean on God for the strength that i don't have.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Phil 4:13
my faith has kept me moving, not always forward, but at least i was moving.  i read this once: i can't prove God exists, but you can't prove He doesn't.  i am glad i believe in Him.  i would hate to go through life and this be all there is.  all the people you meet you will never see again.  i am grateful He has given me peace knowing some of my biggest losses are not permanent.  i believe in God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and i lean on all 3.

tara

0 comments: