CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 28, 2011

thankful: day 28

i am thankful for my cub scout den.  i have 19 second graders.  and while at times it seems like there are 119 second graders, i wouldn't trade them for anything.  they WANT to please me.  some days i have to remind them of that and some times it seems like i have to do it every 5 minutes, but they refocus and we get to work.  they work hard and are always eager to answer questions.  they want to do the fun stuff, so they will do the not so fun stuff.  this is my second year with them and i am thankful that all 12 from last year came back and my 7 new guys seem just as eager to come each week.  i am thankful for their parents and that they bring them to me each week.  it takes a community to raise a child and i am thankful that so many parents have entrusted me to be part of their community.

tara

0 comments: